If you have a question or would like to leave feedback, get in touch with PlanSA and let us know.
If your query is of a specific nature, there may be a mailbox you can contact directly listed below.
Please contact the relevant council directly if your enquiry relates to:
- an application that is currently or will be assessed by the local council/ local government
- preliminary advice on proposed developments.
Phone: 1800 752 664
50 Flinders Street
Adelaide SA 5000
Post: GPO Box 1815, Adelaide SA 5001
If you have a question or would like some support relating to PlanSA and our planning system, complete the support request form.
Land divisions and open space contributions
- Email: MajorDevAdmin@sa.gov.au
State Planning Commission
State Commission Assessment Panel
- Email: SCAPadmin@sa.gov.au
- Email: DIT.BuildingAudits@sa.gov.au
Building policy services
Building Technical Panel
- Email: DIT.BTP@sa.gov.au
Population, land and data
Land, housing and population
Metropolitan development activity tracker
- Email: DIT.3Dadelaide@sa.gov.au
Accredited Professionals Scheme
- Email: DIT.APSQueries@sa.gov.au
Open space and public realm
- Email: PublicSpaceGrants@sa.gov.au
- Email: MediaRelations@sa.gov.au